First of all, thanks for feeling comfortable enough to make a report for us to take care of something. The most important thing you should be aware of is that any report you make will be reviewed as impartially as possible. Your grievance will be posted publicly, reviewed by staff as soon as possible, and you will receive a public response from staff in Discord.
What this form is for:
- Issues with a staff member
- Issues with a staff policy or rule
- An event involving both staff and players
- An ongoing technical issue that has not been resolved
What this form is not for:
- Reporting rule breaking
- Creating an open floor debate with players on a policy or rule
- Calling out fellow players
- Ban appeals
Unless otherwise permitted or specifically named in the Grievance, only the person that filed the grievance and Senior Administration will comment on the Grievance in order to facilitate a constructive and succinct dialogue.
When filing, please include as much information as you possibly can that you think might be remotely relevant to the problem at hand.
If you do not wish to submit your Grievance publicly, please reach out to PerfectFlaw or LordStormy in-game or on Discord and they can assist you directly.