Please, read the sentences carefully and do not hurry. Take your time and good luck
1. She’s_____university teacher.
2. ______Hans Schmidt?
3. No, I______.
4. We don’t have____milk in the fridge.
5. He lives in the same street____me.
6. You_______worry about it.
7. What_______your brother look like?
8. I didn’t______he was at home.
9. Sue works and I stay_______.
at the home
at a home
10. This picture______by a friend of my mother.
11. I am going to London___________ clothes.
for to buy
12. “It’s too noisy here! Can we go somewhere________?”
13. Jane__________swim very well. She never goes swimming.
14. John________tennis once or twice a week.
is playing usually
is usually playing
15. We’re good friends. We________each other for a long time.
have been knowing
16. We met when we________in France.
17. How many times_____seen this film?
have you ever
18. ______car is outside?
19. _______are my books.
20. “Where_______?” “In London”.
were you born
are you born
have you been born
did you born
21. The man sitting next to me on the plane was nervous because he ________before.
22. Don’t worry__________late tonight.
if I am
when I am
when I’ll be
if I’ll be
23. I’ve lost one of my gloves. I________it somewhere.
must be dropping
must have dropped
must have been dropping
24. If I were you, I_______that coat. It’s too expensive.
am not going to buy
25. I wish I_________more time.
26. We________by a loud noise during the night.
are woken up
were woken up
were waking up
27. She works six days______week.
28. I’m tired. I’d rather____out this evening, if you don’t mind.
not to go
29. I look forward ________ you soon.
to have seen
30. The woman was carrying a ________bag.
black small plastic
small and black plastic
plastic small black
small black plastic
31. Tom’s away at the moment. He is___________holiday in France.
32. She asked me whether________Moscow.
had I liked
did I like
33. ________do you call this in English?
34. The police officer stopped us and asked us where________.
were we going
we are going
are we going
we were going
35. I like_________the kitchen as often as possible.
that I clean
36. You should insure your bicycle________stolen
in case it will be
in case it is
if it will be
if it is
37. ___________a hotel, we looked for somewhere to have dinner.
38. If all the hotels are full, you____________phone this number.
39. Sheila couldn’t come to the party, _______was a pity.
40. The accident was my fault, so I had to pay for the damage_______ the other car.
41. The exam was quite easy - ___________we expected.
more easy that
more easy than
42. How did it__________that he was travelling on that train to London?
43. I wouldn’t sleep if I______to bed now.
44. Where_____________? Which hairdresser did you go to?
did you cut your hair
did you have cut your hair
have cut your hair
did you have your hair cut
45. It’s late. It’s time_________home.
we must go
we should go
46. I’m sure I locked the door. I clearly remember_________it.
to have locked
47. They live on a busy road. _____________a lot of noise from the traffic.
It must be
There must be
There must have
It must have
48. I’m not very good___________repairing things.
49. If you were ever in trouble, I would give you all the help you_________.
50. Nobody phoned, did …?
Submission ID (skip this field)
⚠️ DO NOT EDIT this field or your time will not be recorded.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service