Each 10’x10’ space is a $100 fee..
Payment is due upon acceptance of your application.
1. BOOTH HOURS - All booths must be open and ready for business at 11:00 am, and may not close before 7:00 pm. This will be strictly enforced. All booths will be inspected by Fair staff at 11:00 am the day of the festival.
2. BOOTH THEME AND UPKEEP – All booths must be self-contained within the space provided. All booths must be decorated in a theme appropriate for the festival. All signage must be professional and fit the theme of the festival – signs on brown cardboard are never acceptable. Cardboard boxes, storage and packing boxes or crates must not be visible to the public and trash and empty boxes must be removed periodically and dumped in the main trash bin – NOT the receptacles placed for use by the public.
3. CONSUMABLE ITEMS – Food & Drink items that may be consumed on the premises SHALL NOT BE SOLD UNLESS PRE-APPROVED BY THE FESTIVAL. In addition you may bring your own food & drinks, excluding alcoholic beverages, for personal consumption only.
4. SECURITY - Vendor and/or their staff are solely responsible for the storage of all items and/or products. LBFRF is NOT responsible for any items and/or products left unattended or unsecured.
5. SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT - You must have a Long Beach business license or obtain a special event vendor permit from the City of Long Beach. A copy of your business license or special event permit must be emailed to us at least 48 hours prior to the event. In addition a physical copy must be present day of event or else you will be denied entry. This will be strictly enforced.
You will receive information on how to make a payment if your application is accepted.
Details on parking, load-in, booth assignment, etc will be sent to the vendors email address no later then 2 weeks before the festival.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
If your business does not hold a City of Long Beach Business License, and is selling MERCHANDISE, the SPECIAL EVENT VENDOR APPLICATION must be completed (http://www.longbeach.gov/finance/business_relations/special_events.asp) and submitted to the City of Long Beach. All vendors must DISPLAY either Business License or Special Event Permit at their booth at time of the event.
ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE A CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION NUMBER AND VALID LONG BEACH BUSINESS LICENSE or SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT ALONG WITH APPLICABLE INSURANCE EMAILED TO THE VENDOR COORDINATOR NO LATER THEN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT.
THIS IS THE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VENDOR