Child Care for Essential Employees
Are you an essential worker and need child care?
Hudson Falls Central School District, in conjunction with the WSWHE BOCES, is working together with local county providers and existing licensed daycare providers to find open placements for families of essential health care workers and first responders. Please complete and submit this form. Your information will be shared directly with Lynn Sickles, Executive Director for the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network.
To contact Lynn Sickles, call 518-798-7972 or email
The list below is intended as an illustration and guide, but not an exhaustive list of professions or occupations eligible for prioritized-childcare.
• Essential health care workers may include licensed health professionals such as
physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, LPNs and nurse
assistants or laboratory personnel.
• Direct support professionals may include clinicians and support staff serving the
behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and child welfare communities
in residential and community- based care settings.
• First responders may include paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers,
and firefighters, correctional officers or related support personnel necessary to execute
• Food manufacturing, production, distribution, and supply including supermarket workers
and food preparation.
• Transportation including commercial truck drivers of necessary supplies and equipment,
transit workers, air and rail and carriers of critical and essential materials.
• Construction and Manufacturing including specialized equipment related to health or
safety of the public.
• Nonprofit and social service agencies providing support to families and employees in
Number of children
More than 5
Occupation and employer
Example: Nurse at Glens Falls Hospital
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hudson Falls Central School District.