Positive Speech Project Application
The Positive Speech Project (PSP) is an exciting, new program that aims to improve the way we communicate with each other. The unique feature of the PSP is that students engage other students. Student leaders and student participants receive a stipend of $250 and $100 each respectively upon completing all requirements of the program.
Student Leader Qualifications
• Organized and responsible student to facilitate workshop discussion and ensure needs of the group are met.
• Student leader must serve as a role model of Positive Speech during the class and beyond.
• Attend all classes and record student attendance.
• Participate in two training sessions with the PSP coordinator (in person or online).
• Communicate with the coordinator before and after each class with content and execution.
• Complete the PSP application process to be considered for the program
• Complete the Olami application process in order to receive stipend
• Attend and participate in all weekly classes
• Survey upon completion
FALL 2019 Course options:
-UIUC Positive Speech Project, Starting Thursday, September 19
I affirm that all the information provided in this application is true, and understand the Positive Speech Project guidelines below:
1) I understand that in order to receive the full stipend I will need to attend all the program components including weekday seminars and graduation.
2) I will comply with all basic standards of program conduct in a manner serving as a role model of the Positive Speech Project values. In the event of non-compliance, participants may discontinue the course without receiving funds.
3) A personal interview may be required before being accepted into the program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JET - Jewish Education Team.
Terms of Service