Holistic Core Restore® Coach Application Form - June 2020 Intake
Hello, and thank you for your interest in becoming a Holistic Core Restore® coach licensee. We’re always looking for amazing professionals to join the team.
Our motto is that we exist to REACH MORE WOMEN AND CHANGE MORE LIVES THROUGH THE WORK OF OUTSTANDING, DEEPLY EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS…..
And so, because of the nature of the programmes, the Licensee programme is not for beginners, either in a business sense or professional ability.
We have created a list of baseline criteria that an applicant will need to meet in order for them to get the most of being a Coach.
Please read the following carefully and tick the box below to confirm you meet the criteria. Please only proceed to complete the rest of the application if you are able to tick this box.
As a Coach you MUST:
1. Hold a Pre and Post Natal qualification, certification or strong experience in the field of Pre and Post Natal Health and Movement
2. Be certified to teach movement – Yoga, Pilates and Physiotherapy certifications are all accepted
3. Hold the necessary insurance to teach movement
4. Not be teaching or affiliated to any other pelvic health programmes – because we insist on ‘brand clarity’
5. Be an existing business owner with the following set up: a professional website, a business Facebook Page and an Instagram profile as a minimum
We also need to know that you will be both willing and able to invest in your business beyond purchasing a License simply because that’s what’s required to run a successful business. Extra expenses may include:
1. Purchase of a client-screening app such as Wufoo
2. Purchase of a DIY graphic design tool such as Canva - this is largely free unless you 'go pro'
3. Website updates
4. Filming and editing kit for promotion of your work
5. Purchase of 'client kit' required to run the programmes
6. Purchase of an automated booking system app
7. Travelling costs to complimentary LIVE TRAINING DAYS - 2 PER ANNUM
Your HCR® Coach License Fee is split into two parts:
An initial start up fee of £500 + VAT - this payment can be made in 2 instalments.
The ongoing license fee of £40 +VAT per month (payable after the 2nd month of your License)
There are no extra costs for additional live or online training and support.
Once you are happy with all of the above, please answer the questions below as fully as you can.
Do you meet all of the criteria?
I have read the above and confirm that I meet all of the requirements
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mountain to Molehill.