Hookah at Legend Valley Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in vending at A Very Special, Socially Distanced Hookahville at Legend Valley (May 14 & 15) at Legend Valley in Thornville, OH.
Craft Vending Fee:
If Payment is made by April 1st
Up to 10' of frontage - $300 - includes 1 ticket, additional tickets will need to be purchased for $100.
Up to 20' of frontage - $525 - includes 1 ticket, additional tickets will need to be purchased for $100.
* SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IMPLIMENTED IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES. All craft vendors will need to set up tables at the entry of their booth. Patrons will not be able to enter into the booth but will have to browse or make purchases from the outside of the booth/table. We recommend that vendors set their booth up as a "showcase", so that patrons can see all products from outside the booth.
* This above prices are good until April 1st, the price will increase at that time.
* All employees need a ticket.
* Vending booths cannot be deeper than 20'
* Craft vendors will only receive power for basic lighting and charging phones/laptops.
* Craft vendors may be required to carry insurance and provide documentation.
Food Vending Prices:
$1,200 for up to 20' frontage and includes 4 tickets. Additional tickets will need to be purchased for $100
* Food vending is limited to 5 full-service vendors.
* Food vendors will be guaranteed 2 20 amp plugs.
* Food vendors are required to carry insurance and provide documentation.
Specialty Vending Prices (Coffee or Desserts or other specialty items):
$450 for 10' frontage and includes 2 tickets, additional tickets will need to be purchased for $100.
* Exclusive vending. No other vendors can serve coffee or desserts or other specialty items if a specialty vendor serving that item is present.
After reviewing your application we will send you an invoice.
Your booth's name?
Your phone number?
Type of vendor?
Frontage of booth?
What do you sell?
Do you carry insurance?
How many employees (including yourself) will you have?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service