Formal letter 1
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Read the text well, then answer the questions well!
Jl. Raya 45
I am writing to complain about the remote control you sent today.
After receiving the package, I directly took a picture of it and tried using it. Unfortunately, some buttons don’t function well. I would appreciate if you could give a refund or a replacement as soon as possible. Here are the enclosed photo of the remote control and receipt.
We are looking forward to your reply.
1. What is the purpose of the letter?
to tell about the broken remote control
to send gratitude for the quick delivery
to complain on the sent product
to ask for a refund and a replacement
2. What should be written to salute the addressee?
3. According to the structure of the letter, what does the first paragraph show?
4. What is the complaint about?
The damaged remote control
The dysfunctional remote control
The wrong remote control type
The dissatisfaction with the remote control
5. What does the writer want in return?
a refund and a replacement
a refund or a replacemen
6. Which word is suitable to end the letter?
With kind regards
7. What is missing in the opening of the letter?
The name of the sender
The date of the letter
The name of the sender's company
The addressee's phone number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service