Event Schedule7:00 am – Registration – Gift Salon – Breakfast9:00 am – $50,000 Putting Contest9:30 am – Shotgun Start3:00 pm – VIP After Party 5:00 pm – Conclusion
THE PPF GOLF CLASSIC IS NOW IN IT’S TWELFTH YEAR AS THE PREMIER DFW CHARITY GOLF EVENT.
THE TOURNAMENT HOSTS AN ARRAY OF DIFFERENT SPONSORS INCLUDING A MYRIAD OF FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES, GOURMET RESTAURANTS, TOP SHELF SPIRITS, CRAFT BREWERIES, ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY STANDOUTS AND PROFESSIONAL SPORT TEAMS. WE HAVE SWAG FOR DAYS AT A GIFT SALON THAT HAS FEATURED EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS FROM PARTNERS LIKE: NIKE; TAYLOR MADE; UNDER ARMOUR; OAKLEY AND MORE.
PAST PPF GOLF CLASSIC EVENTS HAVE BEEN HOSTED BY THE LIKES OF COWBOYS LEGEND ROGER STAUBACH AND FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION AND HALL OF FAMER CHARLES HALEY, AND ARE ATTENDED BY PRO PLAYER CELEBRITIES FROM EVERY PROFESSIONAL SPORT.
ENJOY OUR SIGNATURE CONTESTS WHICH GIVE GOLFERS THE CHANCE TO WIN BIG WITH CONTESTS LIKE THE MILLION DOLLAR-HOLE-IN-ONE CHALLENGE AND THE FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR - FIFTY FOOT PUTT.
POST GOLF, JOIN US AT OUR VIP AFTER PARTY WHICH IN THE PAST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY PATRON. PARTY WITH THE PROS, OTHER EXECUTIVES AND A COWBOYS CHEERLEADER OR TWO.
PROCEEDS FROM THE TOURNAMENT BENEFIT DISADVANTAGED CHILDREN ACROSS NORTH TEXAS REGION THROUGH PRO PLAYERS FOUNDATION'S SPORTS BASED PROGRAMS INCLUDING: INSTANT REPLAY; PLAY IT FORWARD; CHARACTER CAMPS; GAMEPLAN & PPFEED THE NEED. JOIN US FOR THE PREMIER FEATURE SINGLE SERVING HIGHLIGHTS FROM YOUR MENU AND A SIGNATURE DRINK FOR OUR 220 EXECUTIVES & PRO PLAYERS AND REPRESENT YOUR ESTABLISHMENT VIA A REMOTE SET UP ON THE COURSE!
THEN BRING IN YOUR CREW AND ENJOY THE VIP AFTER PARTY WITH THE FIELD.
* PPF TO PROVIDE ONE 6 FOOT TABLE AND 2 CHAIRS AND SIGN - RESTAURANTS TO PROVIDE TENTS, ADDITIONAL MARKETING, ADDITIONAL SEATING, STAFFING, ALL FOOD/PREP AND SERVICE ITEMS AND DRINKS AS WELL AS ALL LIQUOR FOR SIGNATURE DRINKS (THERE IS NO POWER ACCESS ON COURSE)
* YOU WILL NEED A TENT, PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ONE AND WILL BE ABLE TO BRING IT
*THE CLUB WILL BE PROVIDING A TABC CERTIFIED BARTENDER TO SERVE ALCOHOL FOR YOU! IF YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE DRINK PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT ALCOHOL TO ORDER FOR YOU. WE WILL BE PROVIDING A BARTENDER, A COOLER AND AND AN ADULT BEVERAGE TO SET UP AT THE TABLE UNDER YOUR TENT WITH YOU AND PROVIDE A BEVERAGE TO GO WITH YOUR FOOD OFFERING
*ALL VENDORS WILL BE ASKED TO PARK IN THE LOT ACROSS FROM THE CLUB ENTRANCE UNLESS ACCESSING THEIR LOCATION VIA A STREET (WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE EXCEPTIONS)!
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@PROPLAYERSFOUNDATION.COM FOR MORE INFO!
For any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact PPF Vendor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please remember send a high resolution image / logo (eps format) to email@example.com so that we may recognize your company on signage during the event.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
PPF WILL BE SUPPLYING THE ALCOHOL FOR YOU TO SERVE ON YOUR HOLE, AND THE CLUB WILL BE PROVIDING A TABC CERTIFIED BARTENDER TO SERVE ALCOHOL FOR YOU! WE JUST NEED YOU TO SEND US IN THE ORDER FOR WHAT KIND AND HOW MUCH ALCOHOL YOU WILL NEED AND THEN BRING YOUR RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS TO THE EVENT!
ALL VENDORS WILL BE ASKED TO PARK IN THE LOT ACROSS FROM THE CLUB ENTRANCE UNLESS ACCESSING THEIR LOCATION VIA A STREET (WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE EXCEPTIONS)!
• All vendors will be invited to attend a walkthrough event at Timarron Club Country (TCC) 1400 Byron Nelson Pkwy, Southlake, TX 76092 [the location for the event]. At the walkthrough we will be reviewing the run of show for the day, as well as all locations associated with the event. PLEASE attend or have a representative attend on your behalf! The time and date of the meeting will be sent to you after completing registration.
• Vendor arrival is requested no later than 7:00am on Monday, May 7th.
• Timarron Club Country (TCC) 1400 Byron Nelson Pkwy, Southlake, TX 76092. There will be designated Vendor Parking at the north end of the TCC parking lot and in the maintenance area directly across from the entrance to the club, signs and volunteers will direct your where to park on the day of the event. Please be sure you have unloaded all equipment you will need on the course prior to parking.
We will be reviewing locations on the course at the walkthrough, some vendors will have parking and tee box access options away from the club on streets in the neighborhood surrounding the course. We encourage these restaurants to park and set up at their remote course locations on the day of the event, then come into vendor registration, and then return and park at their remote location for the remainder of the day.
• Vendors will have a designated check-in area near the entrance to the TCC parking lot, we will review this location and the procedure at the walkthrough and there will be signage to direct you on the day of the event.
• Please have your representative(s) check-in to be directed to your course location. We will have multiple truckster golf carts that will be transporting staff and supplies throughout the course.
• PPF will provide one six foot table, 2 chairs, 1 vendor logo sign (if the logo is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 25th, 2018) ice, lemons and limes. All other materials including tents, cooking source, food storage and prep equipment, coolers, hole décor and any other items must be provided by the Vendor. All sponsors and vendors must provide their own tent, additional tables, additional seating set-up (for staff and/or players), cups and food/ice coolers at each hole or lawn location.
• It is recommended that you provide tent cover at the hole for shade and comfort. Please ensure you bring stakes, sand bags or other stabilizing tools to ensure that the tent is stabilized from wind.
• Electricity is not available on the course; please provide your own cooking sources as needed.
• Throughout the day, PPF will have limo carts circulating the course to provide transport to restrooms, clubhouse, parking lot, etc.
• All support for vendor locations to be fully manned by vendors and their staff throughout the day. Please bring enough staff that you will still be able to provide service when other staff members need a restroom or lunch break.
• Vendors to break down their hole location from 3:30pm to 4:00pm. All golfers will be asked to return to the clubhouse at 3:30pm for a post event celebration.
• A radio will be provided to you for the day of the event to communicate with the Vendor Liaison, Rusty Steele. Any direct requests to the Club Staff or PPF staff member will be forwarded to Rusty . For most efficient response time, please contact Rusty directly.
• We are commonly asked some examples of excursions to be provided, and we have found success with vendors that have provided Chef’s Tables in a residence, or in private areas of a restaurant for parties of ten or greater.