Waiver, Release, Covenant Not to Sue and Hold Harmless Agreement for Vera's Iron and Vine classes and workshops
1. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the activities operated by Vera's Iron and Vine, including but not limited to hammering, heating metals, using tools, pliers, hammers, tongs, shears, cutting metals, tending the fire, using the forge, bending, kneeling, lifting, turning, pushing, and utilizing a variety of props (herein referred to as the “Activity”),
I (the "Participant") hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO HOLD Vera's Iron and Vine, its trustees, officers, servants, agents, volunteers and employees
(referred to collectively as the “Releasees”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR INJURIES, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me during the Activity.
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) THE PARTICIPATION IN THE workshop with Vera's Iron and Vine AND/OR ACTIVITIES SURROUNDING Vera's Iron and Vine INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“RISKS”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions or the actions or inactions of other participants in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of the Releasees; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in this activity.
I hereby agree to indemnify and defend the Releasees, room participants, property owners, and tenants of the property against all claims, damages, judgements, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees for injury or loss out of my or my child’s use and participation.
3. I agree that my safety is primarily dependent upon my taking proper care of myself and my Child. I agree to make sure that I know how to safely participate in the Activity, and I agree to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury. I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe I can safely continue in the Activity.
I agree to limit my participation to reflect my personal fitness level. I agree to wear or use proper protection or gear as dictated by the Activity. I will not wear, use or do anything that would pose a hazard to myself or others, including using or ingesting any substance which could pose a hazard to myself or others.
4. RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY. Vera's Iron and Vine reserves the right to remove anyone from the class at any time for any reason.
5. PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOTAPING, AND AUDIO RECORDING. I agree to the use of my likeness in marketing materials for Vera's Iron and Vine such as photos or videos posted on social media.
6. DAMAGES. I take full responsibility of the tools,materials and all items within the Activity and will pay for any damage that I, or my child, causes.
It is my express intent that this WAIVER, RELEASE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives, if I am deceased, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine.
Do you have the proper clothing required for the class? Work boots, canvas, closed toe shoes, cotton, wool, natural fitted clothing and hair tie backs to prevent any injuries?
Do you have any injuries or health concerns that we need to know about before we begin? Back injuries, allergies, sensitivities? Please explain.
Parent or guardian:
Do you have a child under the age of 16 that will be participating in this event? You will need to sign as their legal guardian.
Do you understand the requirement for proper clothing and attire?
Do understand that if your child has difficulty following safety directions and poses any risk to self and others, I reserve the right to remove them from the class, with no refunds?
Yes, I understand and agree.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service