73rd MEFGOX Convention ~ JUNE 25 - 28, 2020
* Enjoy a fun weekend of music and fellowship with guest conductor Maritsa Kalasz of Westland
* Sing at the Archieratical Divine Liturgy with Archbishop Elpidophoros to begin the Clergy-Laity Congress
* Please complete a separate form for each registrant
* Make your check payable to: Saint Paul Greek Orthodox Church Memo line: Convention Registration
* Send this form with check to: Demetra Smith, 5224 Spruce Pointe Ln., Brunswick, OH 44212 OR Register through our website for a fee of $5 at
* Questions? Please contact Demetra Smith at (330) 460-3101 or email:
FULL REGISTRATION includes Workshops, Materials, Album, Thursday Welcome Dinner, Friday / Saturday Lunches, Friday Night Cocktail Party, Saturday Grand Banquet (Trolley tour NOT included). NO CANCELLATION REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 12.
* * * ALL SINGERS MUST COMPLETE A REGISTRATION FORM * * *
Name (first and last)
Home Address (include city / state / ZIP):
Phone (include area code):
Parish (include city / state):
Estimated Arrival Day:
Estimated Arrival Time:
Please list any Food Restrictions (no meat will be served as we will be in the Apostles' Fast) [i.e., vegetarian; peanut allergy; diabetic, gluten-free, etc.] Indicate NA or NONE if there are no restrictions.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service