Class 10 - Chemistry Set 5
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. Sooty flame is given out on
complete combustion of saturated hydrocarbons
incomplete combustion of unsaturated hydrocarbons
complete combustion of unsaturated hydrocarbons
Both (2) and (3)
2. Choose an organic acid from the following.
3. Which among the following is the least metallic alkali metal?
4. The colours obtained on a pH paper for a highly acidic, basic and neutral solution are
Blue, Orange, Green
Yellow, Blue, Green
Red, Blue, Green
Red, Green, Blue
5. Which of the following hydrocarbon compounds are called as 'olefins' ?
6. When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water
Calcium hydroxide is formed
White precipitate of CaO is formed
White precipitate of CaCO3 is formed
Colour of lime water disappears
7. The positively and negatively charged radicals in an electrovalent bond are held together by very strong force of attraction known as
none of these
8. Which of the following burns with yellow sooty flame ?
9. Which of the following elements also shows allotropy ?
10. Which set of the elements have four electrons in their valence shell ?
C, Si, Sn
O, S, Se
B, Al, Ga
Ne, Ar, Kr
11. The third member of the Dobereiner's triad consisting of Lithium and Sodium is
12. Ore of copper is
All of these
13. Which of the following set of 3 elements was common to both classification - Triads and Law of Octaves?
Li, Na, K
N, F, Cl
Ca, Sr, Ba
Both (1) and (3)
14. Choose the correct option :
15. What is the relation between square roots of
frequency of the X-rays which emitted from
metals and atomic number ?
Both are equal
None of these
16. Which of the following is acidic in nature?
17. Oxygen is the________most abundant element in the universe.
18. Which of the following increases along the period?
Number of valence electrons
All of these
19. What is the formula of sodium acetate ?
20. Choose the correct option
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service