- A presentation over 2 nights on 27 and 28 September at East Sydney Community and Arts Centre. The presentation will involve a Q&A, minimal production values such as simple lighting with a theatre capacity of 70 people per night;
-Because of the philosophy behind Out of the Studio, there is no set length that the work needs to be. Each choreographer will be given 30 mins of stage time that can include presentation of the work, explanations, discussion, followed by a 15 minute Q and A.
- The choreographer with a fee of $940 per week;
- 1 - 4 dancers or other collaborators (to be negotiated) with a fee of $882.80 per week each;
- A budget of up to $200 to spend on your work eg. for props/costumes/projector/music;
- A mentor to offer guidance at 3 points of contact (a $300 stipend for the mentor will be provided);
- Photographic documentation;
- Video documentation;
- A Producer, administrative support, marketing, production and technical support.
- Emerging choreographer;
- The artists involved should be NSW-based artists, or artists who have a demonstrated practice in NSW.
Please note there is only one round of submissions for Out of the Studio 2019.
The successful applicant will be notified by 21 May 2019
Selection will be made by a panel including members of the DirtyFeet Board of Directors
We encourage you to contact Anthea Doropoulos to discuss your project on 0401 034 164 or email@example.com