Spike First Volleyball (Sun) - Intermediate Spikers (Grade 6-10) (Term 2)
Intermediate Spikers classes will help to build an aerobic base, develop speed (and strength towards the end of the stage for females), and to further develop and consolidate volleyball skills. Aerobic training becomes a priority while maintaining or further developing levels of speed, strength, and flexibility. Basic individual volleyball skills and tactics are consolidated. The 6 vs 6 game is introduced creating the need to learn team systems and position specialization.
Spike First Volleyball (Sun) - Intermediate Spikers (Grade 6-10)
Time: 12-1:30pm (AM Group)
Or 3:30-5pm (PM Group)
Venue: HKIS High School Gym (Tai Tam Campus)
Address: 1 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam
Dates: Dates: Feb 9, 23, Mar 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Apr 5, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (15 classes)
*All cheques please make payable to "Spike First Limited" (please write the name of the student and the class on the back of the cheque)
Send a cheque to this address:
Hong Kong International School
Activities Office (Attn: Coach Henri Yim)
1 Red Hill Road,
**or by Bank Transfer:
Spike First Limited - BEA - 21368008982 and email bank slip to
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All fees are non-refundable once students are accepted into the class.
• Assume your application is successful unless you hear from our office.
• We reserve the right to change venue & time, notice will be provided where possible.
• Lessons will finish on time. Please pick up your child promptly.
• Classes will be canceled during BLACK storm warnings or the hoisting of the TYPHOON 8 Signal. In other inclement
weather, the instructor will notify you by 8 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
• Should classes be canceled due to school closures or inclement weather to other directives from the School or the Education Bureau, no refunds or makeup classes can be provided.
For any enquiries please email us at
Classes (choose one option only)
Intermediate Spikers (AM Group) (12-1:30pm)
Intermediate Spikers (PM Group) (3:30-5pm)
Student's last name
Student's first name
Grade (as of Sep 2019)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Father's full name
Father's phone number
Mother's full name
Mother's phone number
Payment Method (choose one option only)
By Bank Transfer**
Parent's Declaration and Consent
I, the undersigned, am the parent or legal guardian of the above student applying for the above referenced class. I hereby give him/her my permission to participate in these classes and certify that he/she is in good health and that I will not hold Spike First Limited or its employees/instructors responsible for any injury or health problems suffered by him/her or any property damage as a result of participation in any of these classes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service