The benefits of joining this programme are as follows:-
1) You will get to attend lessons from the Bachelor of Information Management for Business course at the prestigious UCL (University College London) for 2 weeks just like their own students
2) You will be get to visit UK companies related to the DBIT course of study
3) You will get to participate in a networking session to see how technopreneurs in UK exchange contacts and ideas as part of the process to grow and innovate their business
4) You will get to attend professional Business or IT related seminars conducted in the context of United Kingdom
5) You will get to know new friends in London and understand the culture and lifestyles of the English people
Students who participate in this programme may also earn credit towards one of your DBIT electives / ITP (Depending on your project / performance)
There are limited places for this programme, and criteria for choosing the students will be released in the next few weeks, which will include a face-to-face interview.
Depending on your family income and GPA, SP will subsidise this trip for selected students from 10% to 50% of the total cost.
The estimated cost for each student (before subsidy) is $3,500.00
Based on the following items:
1) Return airfare for the trip : $1,800
2) Hotel: $1300 (13 nights)
3) Transport and Food: $400