2) Registration is FREE. Everyone who registers before October 20th will be entered in a raffle to receive one of two commemorative prizes!
3) Scavenger hunt challenge lists will be available in the student lounge. A representative of each team must check-in at the student lounge before registration closes, 12 PM Tuesday, October 28th. Completed scavenger hunt items are due by 12 PM Thursday, October 30th by email. Winners will be announced shortly after, and the prizes will be available for pick up until 5 PM Thursday.
4) Disqualification will result from (a) failure to turn in completed challenges by the deadline, and (b) cheating -- sabotaging, copying from, or stealing from other teams.
5) All teams will need a pen or pencil, digital camera or phone with a camera, and the ability to upload pictures to record the various challenges.
6) Online registration closes October 20th, but teams of 2 or more can continue to register in person until 12 PM Tuesday, October 28th at the student lounge.
7) Tax-deductible monetary or prize donations towards student activities are also being accepted. For more information about sponsoring student activities during the 2014 annual meeting, please contact Vindhya Venkatraman at email@example.com
8) Have fun and discover HFES in the Midwest!!!