Funding Quality Early Care & Education - Teacher/Assistant
The Empire State Campaign for Child Care seeks to work with providers in asking the state to increase the market rate to reflect the true cost of providing high-quality care for New York families and children. Your voice and your realities matter.
In bringing your truth forward, we hope to gather more policy makers as champions for an equitable, accessible high-quality child care system that supports all working families and the child care providers who deliver these important services.
We appreciate you taking a few minutes of your valuable time to respond to the following questions. All responses will be confidential.
Impact of Wages
1. I consider the pay I receive for my work to be:
Adequate to meet my needs
Inadequate to meet my needs
More than enough to meet my needs
2: Do you need to work a second job to make ends meet?
3. Do you participate in any income support programs? (EITC, TANF, SNAP, etc.)
4. Will the minimum wage increase impact your family's eligibility for income support programs?
5. Would you like to pursue further education in early child care and education?
Yes, I am interested.
No, I am not interested in pursuing further education.
6. What barriers do you face in your pursuit of further education?
N/A I am not interested in pursuing further education.
Conflicts with employment
Caring for your own children
If 'other,' please describe other barriers in pursuing further education:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Committee for Hispanic Children and Families.