Rules and Policies can be viewed on our website under "About" then "Organizational Documents" or at this link: http://northamptontv.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/POLICY-NCTV-Rules-and-Policies-1.61.pdf
I have read and am familiar with, and agree to abide by, the Rules and Policies of Northampton Open Media.
1. I understand that the content I produce with NOM gear and or facilities will be distributed on NOM networks, including the web. The exception is if I enter into a paid rental agreement.
2. I understand that the following material is prohibited for presentation on NOM:
a. Any commercial advertising;
b. Any material which constitutes libel, slander, pornography, invasion of privacy or publicity rights;
c. Any unauthorized use of trademark or copyright;
d. Any material in violation of FCC law;
e. Any material which violates local, state, or federal laws.
3. I agree to obtain all necessary clearances and permissions from any and all organizations, individuals, and groups as may be needed to tape and/or cablecast material on NOM.
4. I understand that I am fully responsible for all NOM equipment and facilities that I use, and I agree to pay for the replacement of any and all equipment damaged or destroyed while signed out in my care, custody, or control.
5. I understand that I am responsible and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Northampton, Northampton Open Media, its directors and employees (and their successors) from any liability, loss, claim, cost, or damage of any nature whatsoever which may arise by reason of any claim that any material cablecast or disseminated by me infringes or violates any rights of any person or organization.