#MakerResponseHub: Response #21 Commitment
Thank you for joining our efforts in fighting COVID-19 by supplying healthcare professionals with critical PPE. MatterHackers developed the #MakerResponseHub to fulfill the specific requests of hospitals that have contacted us for help.
If you are able to volunteer your time, materials, and postage to ship parts to MatterHackers, we’re looking for your help with Response #21.
Once you fill out your commitment form, you will be directed to full instructions for this Response.
Response #21 Details:
* We are looking for printed parts only.
* 3D Printed Model: 3D Printed Surgical Mask Comfort Strap
* design link at:
* Material: PETG, RYNO, PLA, Tough PLA, or Nylon
* Minimum quantity per commitment: 100 units
* If you are available to drop-off your package to MatterHackers HQ (Lake Forest, CA - address below), we have set up a receptacle outside of the Showroom/Main Entrance for a safe, no contact drop-off. You do not need to contact us or come in when you are dropping off your parts - we will check the receptacle daily to collect your parts.
* Otherwise ship to MatterHackers ASAP or when you have 100 completed. No need to pay extra for priority or overnight, ground is fine.
ATTN: Maker Response #21
20321 Valencia Circle
Lake Forest, CA 92630
By submitting this form, you are committing to printing and shipping a minimum 100 requested 3D printed components to MatterHackers, who will then collate and donate to fulfill requests from medical centers and hospitals. While the minimum part number is meant to distribute responsibilities across multiple volunteers, you are welcome to print more than your share and indicate the actual number of parts you are committing to below. We will put them to work.
If you are unable or unwilling to fulfill above requirements, please do not fill out a commitment form for Response #21. We will keep you in mind for the next Response.
While we are not authorized to share the names or locations of recipient hospitals yet, once they get their PPE and agree for their information to be public, we will share as much info and as many photos as we can with volunteers.
Thank you for your efforts to help our frontline healthcare workers in this crisis. Together this community is making a huge difference - let's keep it up!
Maker Response #
First and Last Name
Number of parts you commit print and ship (minimum 100):
Estimated Delivery Date to MatterHackers:
What material will you be printing with?
Please provide your zip code (your location) so we can best connect you with the next response.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MatterHackers, Inc..