7/1/21 AA #3730 THE POWER OF POSITIVE LEADERSHIP
Event Date: July 1, 2021
Event Time: 8:30 to 3:30
Event Address: NorthMac High School
Contact us at (217)313-0774 for assistance if needed
6 Hours of Evidence of Completion
Fee: $175 (Send payment to ROE40, Attn: D.Poffinbarger, 201 W. Exchange, Jerseyville, IL 62052)
DISCOVER THE PROVEN PRINCIPLES THAT MAKE GREAT LEADERS GREAT
Presented by Dr. Kelly D Stewart, former superintendent of Benton Consolidated High School, 2014 IASA Superintendent of the year, certified Jon Gordon Companies trainer and an Assistant Professor at McKendree
Build a great culture, lead with optimism, develop a connected and committed team and achieve results.
The Power of Positive Leadership Training is an interactive program facilitated by a certified Jon Gordon Companies trainer that gives leaders and aspiring leaders the necessary tools to:
• Create a strong, positive culture.
• Develop a positive mindset to enhance your daily leadership interactions.
• Create a positive vision and apply engagement strategies to help your team achieve it.
• Thrive though challenges and change.
• Implement strategies to transform and remove negativity.
• Communicate & connect more effectively to build trust, relationships and a more united & committed team.
• Implement proven principles to drive excellence and enhance performance.
Phone Number for Text Notification
Physical Education/Driver's Educaation
Title I/Special Education
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Regional Office of Education 40.