Thank you for your interest in the GT CEISMC mentorship program! Each mentor will be paired with a student from a local Atlanta high school. The mentor will provide experience, guidance, and aid to help the high school students succeed in their internships. Not only is this program an opportunity for service hours, mentors have the option to attend a soft-skills workshop put on by GT CEISMC, as well as the opportunity to attend fun events with their mentee throughout the program. Listed below are the requirements and time commitments of the program.
- Attend the mentor orientation. THERE WILL BE PIZZA
- Attend an initial meeting with GT CEISMC, company contact and mentee
- Check in with your mentee in person once a week and follow-up with texts as needed
- Report back to GT CEISMC with updates on your mentees progress
- Be friendly and patient as your relationship with your mentee grows
- Soft skills workshop during the week of May 29th
- Fun events put on by GT CEISMC that help create an exciting relationship between you and your mentee
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Kimberly Fulton @ 813-438-9024 or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service