Volunteer Registration Form - Blessings to All
In light of the upcoming fasting month, Rahmatan Lil Alamin Foundation (RLAF) is pleased to share that it would jointly organized with other organisations, an initiative entitled Blessings to All.
What is Blessings to All Project 2021?
Previously known as SGUnited Buka Puasa Initiative, the Blessings to All Project is a community ground up effort to provide meals for families in need and the community in general to promote the value of Blessings to All. It aims to encourage the spirit of giving and compassion among Singaporeans by providing meals to those in need. The project would be conducted mostly on weekends during Ramadhan.
Please fill out the form below and indicate your volunteering availability for this initiative.
For queries, contact Amira at
Have you previously applied to be a volunteer at RLAF's website (
Things to Note
1. Kindly indicate your availability & preference and we would confirm your volunteering slots soon.
2. You are highly encouraged to select 2 venues for your preferred date. In the event one of your selected venue has reached its quota of volunteers, we would be able to deploy you to the other venue which still lacks volunteer. (The more comfortable you are with being deployed at any location, do select more than 2 venues for your preferred date).
3. You are welcome to volunteer for more than one preferred date.
4. Food distribution might be carried out either via distributing at centre or arranging house visits. It will be indicated for each location below. Safety management measures would be in place for both approaches.
5. Note: Venues and dates indicated in the form might be edited from time to time to reflect the updated number of volunteer required at respective venues. This form is updated as of 12 Apr 2021.
For queries, contact Amira at
Thank you 😊
Ace The Place CC MAEC | Void Deck, Blk 693D Woodlands Ave 6 S(734693) (Might be distributing via house visits)
1 May, Sat at 4.30pm
Collaboration: Ar-Raudhah Mosque x Church of St Mary of the Angels | 5 Bukit Batok East Ave 2, Singapore 659918 (Distributing via house visits)
2 May, Sun at 4.30pm
Limbang CC MAEC | Void Deck of Block 537, Choa Chu Kang St 51 (Might be distributing via house visits)
Bukit Batok CC MAEC | (Might be distributing via house visits)
Yew Tee CC MAEC | Yew Tee Hardcourt Pavilion, outside Yew Tee MRT station (Might be distributing at centre)
Nee Soon Link CC MAEC | Everspring RN, Blk 462A, Yishun Ave 6 S(761462) (Might be distributing via house visits)
Woodgrove CC MAEC | Fuchun CC – 1 Woodlands Street 31 S(738581) (Might be distributing via house visits)
Marsiling CC MAEC | Marsiling CC, 100 Admiralty Road S(739980) (Might be distributing via house visits)
Bedok CC MAEC | Up3@Bedok, Blk 28, New Upper Changi Road (Might be distributing via house visits)
Collaboration: Tasek Utara Mosque x Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Bukit Timah) | Blk 50 Dorset Road (Void deck)
Collaboration: Tasek Utara Mosque x Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Bukit Timah) | Block 47 Owen Road (Void deck)
Collaboration: Mujahidin Mosque x Sri Muneeswaran Temple | 3 Commonwealth Dr, Singapore 149594 (Distributing via house visits)
All information given will be treated in strict confidence. By submitting, you agree that we will use the contact information provided to contact you for volunteering purposes. You also agree for Rahmatan Lil Alamain Foundation (RLAF) to share only your name and mobile no. with the volunteer management officer at the respective CC/MAEC centre (under People's Association) where you are deployed for volunteering. You understand that the sharing of these two data points is solely to facilitate volunteer matters on that volunteering day.
I understand and I agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arrabiah.madrasah.edu.sg.