Request a Skype Audition / Skype Lessons
I want to request:
a Skype audition
Skype User Name
Courses You Intended to Enroll
WunderKeys for Preschoolers
Theory of Music (Grade 5/8/AMusTCL)
Aural & Sight Reading
Your Current Level
Beginner with some experience
Returning to the piano or horn after a long break
Any other additional information that may help us with your learning
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Payments shall be made on a monthly basis, in advance for all lessons scheduled in that month, and must be received no later than 7 days’ before the first lesson in that month.
Cancellations & Refunds :
(2) Where the new Student or Sponsor cancels an audition or lesson with at least 2 weeks’ notice before that audition or lesson, a fee refund subjected to a nonrefundable administration fee of AUD$10 shall be given for that audition or lesson. Notice given after Australia time 5:00 p.m. shall be considered as the following working day. Otherwise the full fee for that lesson will be charged. Administration fee will be deducted from unused fee when the outstanding is lower than the Administration fee.
(3) Where the teacher cancels a scheduled audition or lesson of a new enrolled student, a fee refund without administration fee or lesson or audition credit shall be given for that audition or lesson.
(4) The Student or Sponsor may submit a request to reschedule an audition or lesson without penalty by giving at least 1 working day’s notice before that scheduled audition or lesson. An audition or lesson may only be rescheduled to another time within that same week.
Missed auditions and lessons :
(5) Where the Student misses an audition or lesson and the Student or Sponsor fails to give at least 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation, or submit a request to reschedule with at least 2 working day’s notice, the Student or Sponsor shall forfeit the full fee for that audition or lesson. No refund or credit will be given for such missed audition or lesson and they cannot be rescheduled or made up at another time.
(6) The Student or Sponsor may discontinue lessons and terminate this agreement at any time by giving a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice before the Student’s next scheduled lesson. Similarly, CNM may at her discretion terminate this agreement by notifying the Student or Sponsor and giving a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice before the Student’s next scheduled lesson. (7) Notwithstanding section 7 above, CNM may at her discretion immediately terminate this agreement where a Student or Sponsor is found in violation of sections 1 or 2 above.
(8) For the purposes of this agreement, verifiable e-mail, voicemail, or SMS messages to/from CNM or the Student or Sponsor, may constitute "notice" given under sections 2, 4, 5 & 6 above. The time and date of any such relevant e-mail or voicemail messages shall be deemed as the time when notice was given, regardless of when such communication is actually read or heard
BY CLICKING "SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT" BELOW THE STUDENT AND/OR PARENT/SPONSOR CONFIRMS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service