MHBC Request to Attend In-Person Worship
This form is simply a request, and submission of this form does NOT guarantee your permission to attend in-person worship. Prior to completing and submitting this form, please know that all in-person attendees will:
* be required to wear a mask/face covering that covers their nose and mouth;
* need to use the parking lot entrance to the church;
* need to maintain at least six feet distance from others when walking in the building and sitting in the sanctuary;
* need to allow only one family or two non-family individuals in the elevator at a time;
* need to thoroughly wash/sanitize their hands when in the building;
* be expected to only walk on the second floor (the floor with the sanctuary, to prevent contamination of space that our tenants use), and should only use the restrooms on the second floor by the sanctuary (unless absolutely necessary to use another second floor restroom).
Detailed instructions will be sent to anyone approved to attend in-person worship.
In accordance with Montgomery County, MD regulations for houses of worship as well as in working to keep our members, families, friends, and visitors safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the number of people approved to worship in-person is limited, but please do not let that stop you from requesting to attend because we sill safely have space for you to attend. (If at some point we receive more responses than we are permitted to have in-person, a determination will be made on how to rotate and/or schedule who attends in-person on which Sundays.) If possible, please try to complete this form by Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. Eastern to be considered for in-person worship the following Sunday (5 calendar days in advance of when you request to attend). For example, if you are requesting to attend in-person worship on Sunday, December 13, 2020, to make sure that you are considered be sure to submit this form no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
(Please note that as we monitor health and safety in conjunction with Montgomery County, MD regulations, the information, process, and timeline for this is subject to change.)
If you do not have a phone, please type "N/A". Please enter your phone number in the format XXX-XXX-XXXX.
If you do not have an email address, please type "N/A".
Preferred Method of Communication
When are you requesting to attend in-person worship services?
As soon as possible
Starting on a specific date
If you answered "Starting on a specific date" in the question above, please type the date here in the (mm/dd/yyyy) format:
If approved, how often are you requesting to attend in-person worship services?
Just one time
A couple of times per month
Questions about this form, this process, and attending worship in-person?
If you have any suggestions, please list them here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service