Jamestown Map of Discoveries
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. Which of the following best describes what remains of the "palisades" surrounding the Jamestown settlement?
The palisades are still standing for visitors to see
Some of the palisades remain standing
only small holes where the palisades once stood can be found
2. What is the current condition of the "West Bulwark?"
it overlooks the Indian Village
it collaped and is currently under water
it is still standing where is was in 1607
3. What was discovered in site 18 of the Jamestown Settlement?
John Smith's home
4. What happened to a young boy found at the site of the 1607 burials?
he was killed by Indians
he died of disease
he died after falling into a well
5. Why did they bury the Captain outside of the forts walls?
because they did not want disease to spread
to scare the Indians
to hide his death from the Indians
6. Why would the people of Jamestown need a "powder magazine?"
to keep their skin nice
because of the heat
to store arms for protection against Indians
7. Identify and explain one of the sites you discovered on the map below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service