Start & Lead a Hub for Epidemium
By becoming an Ambassador & starting a Hub in your university, your company, your city, your region or your country, you can help promote Epidemium throughout the world and gather more people around the core values of the program: research against cancer, open data & collaborative work.
As an Ambassador / Hub Leader, you can:
- spread the information about Epidemium,
- mobilize people around you and try and convince them to join the Challenge,
- find experts on data, oncology or any types of knowledge that is relevant to the program.
To achieve this mission, you will have several tools available:
- an online communication toolkit,
- the possibility to organize events (meet-ups, workshops...),
- visibility inside the community as a Hub Leader,
- and of course the full support of Epidemium's core team along the way.
Who are you?
Where do you work or study?
Why do you want to become an Ambassador / Hub Leader?
Please explain briefly to us why you think there is an opportunity for Epidemium where you live, work or study? What got you interested in Epidemium in the first place? Did you participate in the first year of the program in 2015-2016? How much time you could spend approximately on this mission? etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service