2021-2022 REGISTRATION FORM!!
Step 1- Choose your class / classes!
Step 2- Give us a little more info
Step 3- Sign our waiver
Step 4- You're enrolled!
We will send you over a confirmation email and payment details upon receiving your form! Thank you!
select your class / classes!
Monday 4pm Hip Hop & Jazz, ages 7-9: Miss Caitlin
Monday 5pm Ballet & Contemporary, ages 7-9: Miss Caitlin
Monday 5pm Theater Jazz, ages 9-12: Miss Holly
Monday 6pm Hip Hop & Jazz, ages 10-12: Miss Holly
Tuesday 6pm Acro (ages 11+) Miss Vanessa
Wednesday 5pm Ballet & Contemporary, ages 10-12: Miss Caitlin
Saturday 10am Creative Movement, ages 3-4
Saturday 11am Ballet & Hip Hop, ages 5-6
child's (first and last) name
allergies/medical conditions we should know about
How did you hear about us?
please note, we don't accept American Express
type of card
name (as it appears on your card)
credit card number
credit card expiration date
CVC code (3 digits on back of card)
credit card billing address (if different from your mailing address)
we will email you your payment details once your form is submitted!
monthly installments- $175 down payment at time of registration, november-august $85 a month per class.
please choose one!
I would like to pay in full
Sukha Arts Center Waiver Form!
Please read our studio waiver for 2020-2021, once you have read and reviewed carefully you may then choose to agree to the below terms.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
In consideration of the services of Sukha Arts Center, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "SAC"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge SAC, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in dance, yoga, or aerial arts including aerial yoga training and instruction activities (including trainings) entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; the negligence of other people; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if you or your child is injured, any medical assistance will be at your own expense. Furthermore, SAC employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless SAC from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of SAC 's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of SAC.
4. Should SAC or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have. 6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against SAC, I agree to do so solely in the state of New Jersey, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against SAC on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
6. I additionally grant Sukha Arts Center permission to use my/my child's likeness in a photograph/video in any and all of it’s publications, including website entries, print, TV/movie commercials, etc. without payment or any other consideration.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understand it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
PARENT'S OR GUARDIAN'S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION (Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of my child being permitted by SAC to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless SAC from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of Minor, and which are in any way connected with such use or participation by Minor.
Waiver of Liability
I agree with the above terms and by submitting this form am considering this my electronic signature.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service