Scent Workshop Job Application
We're hiring part-time aromatherapists and social media/marketing interns. Please answer a few short questions. If you're a good fit for the position, we'll contact you to schedule an interview. Due to the number of applicants, we can only contact those who qualify for the next steps in the process.
- Customer assistance (choosing products)
- Running the point of sale (app on an iPad)
- Making candles, perfumes, and other home and body goods
- Conducting workshops
- Moderate physical work: lifting up to 50 lbs. on rare occasion, lots of time spent standing and mixing things like wax and fragrance
- Cleaning and organizing
- Other duties might include social media, marketing, etc. depending on your interest and experience
- Math skills required (ability to calculate a percentage)
- Excellent people skills required
- Outgoing, personable, friendly, and kind
- Comfortable with public speaking
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Which Location are You Applying For?
Which position are you interested in?
Aromatherapist (works in the store, hosts workshops, makes product)
Social Media/Marketing Intern
Tell us about yourself!
How do you feel about candles and perfumes? What are your favorite scents?
How do you feel about public speaking? Part of the aromatherapist job requires running workshops and presenting information to small groups of up to 15 people.
Do you have experience in other jobs that would be beneficial for the role you're applying for? If so, tell us about it.
What are your best traits that would be beneficial in this role?
Do you have any limitations on working in the US?
What is your current availability for shifts?
How many hours per week would you like to work?
What is your compensation requirement? (provide a range)
Why do you want to work at Scent Workshop?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Scent Workshop.