Rolling Investment Consideration Form
Hi! My name is Lolita Taub. I'm an investment scout for Indie.VC, a venture partner at NextGen VP, and an LP at Operator Collective. If you're a fit for any of these funds (see criteria below), I will reach out, refer you and champion your company for investment! If chosen for investment by Indie.VC, I will also personally invest $10K into your company.
//Indie.VC Criteria --
• Post-revenue companies, min. $10K MRR
• Tech or tech-enabled companies
• Founders who want to avoid venture capital
* Indie.VC check size of up to $1M
//NextGen VP Criteria --
• Potentially category-defining companies that could be the #1 player in their space
• Demonstrated strong customer interest in their product
• Exceptional leadership team that can grow as the company grows
• Pre-money valuation of $15M or lower (seed or Series A)
• Broad range of industries, although a plus if the network of Venture Partners can be helpful in generating large numbers of warm customer leads
* NextGen check size of up to $2M
//Operator Collective --
• Enterprise / B2B companies
• Must have a product in market with customers
• Seed, Series A, and Series B round
First and last name
Company Website URL
Pitch Deck URL
access to your deck.
2-3 sentences that describe your company and market size.
Do you have a US Corporate structure?
Outside of Lolita, have you connected with...?
NextGen Venture Partners
I have not connected with any of the above, beyond Lolita.
2–3 sentences covering the relevant background of the team
3–4 metric bullet points. Make one of those bullets about annual revenue.
What story is your revenue growth telling?
2–3 sentences explaining why your company will win.
Describe how much you have raised/investor type/terms and current fundraise/terms/use of funds/revenue that will be achieved by raise.
Do you envision that you will raise sequential rounds - after you close your current round of investment?
Please respond with "yes" or "no" and share the context of your answer.
Which of these phrases aligns with you most?
I plan to raise one more round and grow organically.
I plan to raise multiple rounds and build a billion dollar business in 5-7 years.
Is there anything else you would like to share?
Questions for inspiration: Why are you submitting your company for investment consideration through me? Why are you building your company?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service