Introduction to Korean Farming Class II
Classes are offered by Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii.
Seats are limited therefore, registration is required. Anyone may register for this program and open to any age. Please fill out the form below and register for class offered on Thursday, January 21st 2021 from 10am to 12pm
Class participants will be required to sign a Co-Vid liability waiver form prior to class participation. Participants are asked to bring a notebook and something to write with to take notes.
1. Please arrive at the Nanawale Longhouse Front gate no earlier than 10 minutes prior to class time.
2. All who enter the gate is required to wear a mask upon entry
3. Participants will be asked to complete a temperature check and visual health screening
4. Participants will be asked to sit 6 foot part from one another at all times
5. It is recommended, but not required, that you bring your own hand sanitizer
Introduction to Korean Farming Objectives
Contact Phone Number
Are you interested in participating in more Gardening programs?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service