2. You must be a regular attender at CrossWay for at least 6 months in order to serve. Youth must be at least 15 years old to serve on their own. Youth who are 11-14 (6th Grade and up) may serve alongside one or both parents.
3. You do not have to be a member. However, all volunteers must be willing to work under pastoral leadership and must be in agreement with the CrossWay Statement of Faith (which you can find at http://cwc.church/beliefs/).
4. All volunteers must complete a screening process that includes a written application, and (for adults) background checks in WI and IL.
See our Frequently Asked Questions document for more details (on the previous page).
2. All adult (18 years or older) first-time volunteers must also complete the 2017 Children & Youth Screening Application and an Illinois Background Check Form. See the previous page for these forms. You can print these documents at home, compete them, and turn them in to the CrossWay Office (during the week) or the Children’s Ministry Desk (on Sunday morning).
3. You will be contacted no later than August 1 with your ministry placement. More information, including schedules, curriculum, etc., will be distributed in August.