PINNACLE SMALL BUSINESS AWARD: Nomination Form
The Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce’s Pinnacle Small Business Award recognizes excellence in small business.
A nominee for the Pinnacle Small Business Award is distinguished as a small business or organization that contributes to the economic vitality and quality of life in the region through innovative, ethical business practices, professionalism and strong community involvement. In addition, a nominee is respected throughout the community for commitment to the Chamber’s values, which include excellence, integrity, transparency, collaboration and diversity & inclusion.
1. Nominee must be a for-profit or non-profit organization that operates in Danville or Pittsylvania County.
2. Nominee must be a member in good standing of the Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce.
3. Nominee must have 25 employees or fewer.
4. Nominee must have been in business for at least three years.
5. Nominee must excel at one or more of the following:
• Revenue, physical expansion and/or job creation or growth
• Innovative leadership with regard to products, production methods or services offered
• Organizational excellence and responsibility to stakeholders
• Strong involvement in the business community through professional, business, and/or trade associations
• Exemplary customer service
• Professional development of staff
• Community impact through the giving of themselves and/or staff in time and resources
To nominate a business or organization for the Pinnacle Small Business Award, please complete the nomination form below demonstrating the business’s dedication to the region and alignment with the above criteria.
All nominations must be submitted to the Chamber by Friday, July 31, 2020.
Award winners will be recognized during a virtual event in October 2020.
For more information, contact the Chamber at 434.836.6990 or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service