DPL Club Application | 2019/2020 Season
Criteria for Acceptance
- First consideration for admittance into the DPL should be given to Girls Development Academy Member Clubs.
- Proven history of developing elite female players.
- Proven history of competing at elite levels of competition.
- Coaching staff experience and licensure.
- Tenure of management and coaching staff.
- Coaching education development within the Girls programming of the club.
- Does New Member Applicant “negatively” effect Development Academy members market by effecting player pool or collaboration.
- History of club leadership
- Any soccer club applying for membership to the Development Player League (DPL) must complete a New Member Application.
- Any soccer club submitting a New Member Application to the DPL must review the Criteria for Acceptance to ensure that the club is willing and able to adhere to all of the requirements for membership.
- Any soccer club applying for membership to the DPL must complete the entire application and submit it electronically.
- Any soccer club applying for membership to the DPL must submit a non-refundable application processing fee of $100.00 made payable to the Development Player League.
Note: Your application will not be considered without this fee.
For questions regarding the application or the application process,
Name of Club
Club Representative Name
Club Representative Position
Tenure w/ Club
DPL Pathways | FULL STATUS | EVENT STATUS
Clubs can apply for 2 different pathways into the Development Player League.
FULL STATUS = Conference Play + Event Play
EVENT STATUS = Event Play ONLY
Which pathway are you interested in for your club?
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LA Premier FC.