What do you know about the partner countries?
Choose the correct answer
1. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in Istanbul connects the edges…
Strait of Magellan
Strait of Sund
Strait of Dardanelles
Strait of Bosphorus
2. In which European city did first horse trams appear?
3. One of the most beautiful resorts in Slovenia is…
4. What is the highest peak of Slovenia?
5. Where is the summit of Pico del Teide located?
6. In which Polish city is the oldest University?
7. From which animal comes from the name of the Canary Islands?
8. What kind of industry does Gorlice have a rich tradition of?
9. Where is the birthplace of Vlad Tepes, which was the inspiration for the character known in pop culture as Dracula?
10. The birthplace of Saint Nicholasalso is…
11. Between which the island is divided capital of the Canary Islands?
Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
Fuerteventura and Tenerife
Gran Canaria and La Palma
Gran Canaria and Tenerife
12. Which of these caves is one of the most visited by tourists in Europe?
Scărişoara Cave (Romania)
Śnieżna Studnia Cave (Poland)
Postojna Cave (Slovenia)
Belbaşı Cave (Turkey)
13. What river flows through Celje ?
14. In which country was the smallest banknote issued?
15. More than half of the total area of the Carpathians is located in?
16. What is the largest Polish city on the Baltic Sea?
17. In which ocean are the Canary Islands?
18. What is the highest mountain range in Poland?
19. Which of the lakes in Slovenia is the biggest?
20. What ethnic minority lives in Gorlice area?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service