Manchester Marvels Volleyball Membership Form
This form is for ADULT members only; if you are a PARENT/GUARDIAN, please see the Junior Membership Form.
As a member of Manchester Marvels Volleyball you get:
- Access to National League (or Community) training sessions and fixtures
- Access to community training on Saturdays 12:00-14:00 for £2 per session
- Use of club equipment (Including outdoor nets)
- National League match expenses
- Voluntary coaching
- Reduced-price club events from May 2019 onwards (Festival 2020, Awards, Cup, Christmas Party)
Club membership will cost you £24 a month (£20 community), payable by Direct Debit; on completion of this form you will be sent an email with more information on how to complete your membership, including the payment link to set up your Direct Debit (community players do not need to set up a new one, your current one will continue).
Date of birth
Mobile phone number
I give permission for the club to contact me about membership, club and team activities/news (your contact details will not be shared).
During matches and training sessions, video and photographs may be taken. These will only be used as training aids and for marketing purposes ie flyers.
Emergency contact name
Emergency contact number
Code of conduct
Manchester Marvels Volleyball is committed to creating and upholding traditions of excellence through volleyball, focusing on responsibility and accountability.
Everyone involved in the sport of volleyball is responsible for his or her own behavior whether on the court, the bench or as a parent.
Athletes code of conduct
We will be using a 3-strike policy. If you break the Club code of conduct, you will receive a strike. 3 strikes will result in you losing your Club membership.
As an athlete, I:
- Will take care of my body and fitness.
- Will demand a sports environment that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all sports events.
- Will volunteer within the club and pay my fees in a timely manner.
- Will use positive verbal and physical behaviour, controlling my temper and aggression towards my opponents, teammates, coaches, officials, spectators and tournament personnel.
- Will treat all those involved in the match with dignity and respect.
- Will treat others as I wish to be treated.
- Will respect the property of others
- Will play for my club and teammates, not just for myself.
- Will help to raise funds through club events (Festival, Awards, Colours Cup, Christmas Party).
Code of conduct confirmation
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Athletes Code of Conduct.
3 Strike confirmation
I confirm that I understand the 3 strike policy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service