Registration is required for both new & returning members. Please fill out ONE FORM PER GIRL.
-Crystals (7-9 years old)-Jewels (10-14 years old)
We offer Islamic discussions, crafts, games, cooking, sports, art activities, field trips, and more!
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW TIMINGS for the program, (effective February 4, 2017)
Every SATURDAY, unless otherwise notified
1:45-2:00 pm (after Dhuhr) sign-in @ IAR main lobby2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Activities and Halaqa4:00-4:15 pm sign out @ IAR main lobby
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ***Please send a HEALTHY SNACK with your daughter.
We will provide a small snack such as fruit or pretzels.
We will not be ordering cafeteria food (as we used to in the past). The girls are welcome to go to Al-Maida Kitchen after the program*** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Participation in this program is based on your agreement to the following:
- Parents/guardians are required to be present to sign their girls in and out.
- Parents/guardians need to send in a healthy snack with their child
- Parents/guardians of any girl(s) not picked up by 4:15 will be charged a late fee. Failure to pay the late charges may result in dismissal from the program.
Rules for the late pickups*: 1st offense: Warning. 2nd offense: $20 fee.3rd offense: Dismissal from the program. * Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Girls are welcome to bring a cellphone for safety but are not allowed to use the phone during the program. Phones will be collected at the beginning of the program and be returned at pick up time.
- Girls are required to wear proper footwear when the activity requires it.