WILDERNESS FIRST AID (WFA) REGISTRATION
This form is designed to help you register for the Wilderness Medical Associates Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course hosted by George Fox University. The class has space for 18 participants and will be offered Tuesday, August 17 and Wednesday, August 18th. Class sessions will take place from 8 am to 5 pm each day. Spots will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
To complete your registration fill out the form below and submit a $100 non-refundable deposit (or the full course fee) to AJ Heil, Director of Campus Recreation. Cash or credit card can be used to pay for the deposit or course fees by stopping by the Hadlock Student Center (1400 E Sherman St, Newberg, OR 97132) during our open hours. Checks should be made payable to "George Fox University" and hand delivered or mailed to AJ Heil at 420 N Meridian St #6251, Newberg, OR 97132. Full payment must be received within four days after this registration form is submitted.
Course fees are as follows:
Community Members = $345
GFU Employees & Students = $295
For additional course information please refer to the WMA webpage:
- The minimum participant age is 16 years old.
- In order to be eligible for certification, participants must be in attendance for every hour of the course.
- Refunds will not be issued for course fees or deposits after August 1, 2021.
- If a participant registers by paying full price for a trip, instead of the deposit followed by the settlement, then $100 of the full price acts as a deposit and is non-refundable.
- In order to be eligible for a refund of trip fees that surpass the security deposit, the student must notify Campus Recreation of cancellation greater than or equal to 14 days from the course start date. Campus Recreation will retain the $100 deposit and refund the remaining amount.
- Programs may be cancelled by Campus Recreation due to reasons such as those listed here: Low enrollment, inclement weather, staffing complications, no-shows, logistics issues, etc.
- If Campus Recreation cancels a program for any reason, participants will be offered a full refund.
- If a student does not show up for a program they are registered for, no refund will be provided. Occasional exceptions are made through discussions with the Director of Campus Recreation
- If a student has a family or medical emergency, Campus Recreation will review their case and assess whether or not a refund is an option. Notice must be provided in advance of course, if possible. Campus Recreation reserves the right to request a doctor’s note or evidence of event.
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Relationship
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Emergency Contact Email
Please stop and sign the Hadlock Student Center (Campus Recreation) guest waiver. This form is required in order to continue with the registration:
I have read, understood, and signed the waiver.
I have questions that I would like to talk about before signing the waiver.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of George Fox University.