Join Kodely for an Exciting Opportunity!
Are you ready to be part of a team shaping experiences for the next generation of innovators? At Kodely, our mission fuels our values, offering continuous professional development, training, leadership, and feedback for our team members. We're currently seeking Kodely Leaders to run workshops and camps at our school and district partners in your area!
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years of teaching or tutoring experience preferred
- Dependability, punctuality, and a strong work ethic are a must
- Proficient in leadership and classroom facilitation
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and personable
- Great attitude and enjoyment in working with students K-8
- Eligible to work in the United States, pass a background check, and provide a completed TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Access to phone, email communication, and a laptop
- Strong hospitality and customer service skills
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred; current undergraduates/graduates and high school students encouraged to apply for Junior Leader positions
- Strong leadership or classroom facilitation experience preferred
Founded by a mother-daughter duo with 25+ years of tech industry experience, Kodely workshops empower students to use design for creative expression. We go beyond traditional classrooms, applying technical skills to real-world scenarios, fostering social-emotional learning. Join us in enabling students to identify challenges, build confidence, and solve real-world problems.
Why Join Kodely?
- Competitive pay for meaningful, part-time work
- Hours worked may count towards internship credit
- No prior tech background or coding experience required
Kodely is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We celebrate diversity, treat employees fairly, and value individual contributions. Kodely is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply now and be part of our dynamic team!