SPHR 2019 Workshops Registration Form
JustLabs and OpenGlobalRights will facilitate mini workshops, with a human centered design methodology, in which 20-30 participants seek to formulate bold answers to human rights problems in the areas of socio-political, eco-economic and technological transformation. The methodology of each workshop includes problem statement formation, sensing, and prototyping of solutions. The results will be shared and discussed during the concluding plenary session of the conference.
- October 2, 2019 | Social and Political Transformation | CS 1 (11:30am-1:00pm) + CS 2 (2:00-3:30pm)
- October 3, 2019 | Technological Transformation | CS 3 (9:00-10:30am) + CS 4 (11:00am-12:30pm)
- October 4, 2019 | Eco-economic Transformation | CS 5 (8:30-10:00am) + CS 6 (10:30am-12:00pm)
Each workshop will run during two consecutive concurrent sessions and focus on the issues raised during the plenary.
Interested participants are required to register by completing this form and are required attend both sessions.
Capacity: 30 max.
- A brief explanation of the ground rules and process of the workshop;
- A quick provocation and warm up exercise;
- Establishment of the problem statement that will be the focus of the workshop in the form of “how might we…?” statement;
- Break out into groups to engage in various activities designed based on the topic/problem statement. Through these activities participants would generate ideas for solutions to the problem;
- Presentation and feedback of various ideas/solutions for the problem from each group.
Direct all inquiries to Youssef Farhat at
Please Select which workshop(s) you would like to attend:
October 2, 2019 | Social and Political Transformation | CS 1 (11:30am-1:00pm) + CS 2 (2:00-3:30pm)
October 3, 2019 | Technological Transformation | CS 3 (9:00-10:30am) + CS 4 (11:00am-12:30pm)
October 4, 2019 | Eco-economic Transformation | CS 5 (8:30-10:00am) + CS 6 (10:30am-12:00pm)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Dayton.