The Cracking of Monday Egg Reviewer Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL Reviewer Tour for The Cracking of Monday Egg, a middle-grade novel by B.T. Higgins, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours.
Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided ebook, post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either BookBub or Goodreads, and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form between the tour dates of December 9, 2019 and February 7, 2020.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on November 21, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST or later.
The Cracking of Monday Egg by B.T. Higgins
Publisher: Ambassador International
Genre: Children/Middle Grade Fiction
Release Date: October 31, 2019
An Egg World Allegory
The Maker created Monday Egg for a very important reason. Monday just doesn’t understand it yet. Being an egg with arms and legs has its advantages. Monday can run like the wind and climb trees easily, but he is an egg. What happens when he cracks?
The Cracking of Monday Egg is the story of a cranky crow, a sick little girl, a kind squirrel, and Monday’s struggle to deal with his own crackability.
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.
2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.
3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email after sign up closes.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.
Sign Up Now
Please list one of your Reviewer profile names on one of your review sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub, ChristianBook...etc.
(e.g. Carrie Schmidt - Reading is My SuperPower on Goodreads)
What is your profile url for the review site?
) - If you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied.
Will you need a copy of the book?
NOTE: Book copies are only available as an ebook.
Can you post a review on Amazon?
What is an alternate way to contact you if we can't reach you via email?
(Twitter ID, Instagram ID, phone number, etc.)
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service