PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP.
1) Auditions will be held WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 between 6-9pm at Tuscan. Each student auditioning will be assigned a 30 minute audition slot. Any 4th or 5th grader at Tuscan who has not previously been a Tuscan Show host may audition.
2) If your child is selected, host rehearsals will be held every Thursday from January through March from 7-8:30 PM. Please only audition if you know you can make this time slot. (Additional rehearsals will be added as the directors determine they are needed and will work with host schedules)
3) There is only one night of auditions. There will be no call backs and decisions will be made the night of 11/14 and we will notify everyone via email by 3PM on 11/15 if they were selected or not. Hosts will be selected by a panel of judges.
4) As we would like to make the hosting opportunity available to a wide range of students, auditions are not open to students who have hosted previous Tuscan Shows.
5) Once you have signed up, the directors will email you in about a week with your audition time and materials which will consist of a short dance number, a song to sing and a selection of readings to chose from.
6) Have fun! Auditions will be as low stress as possible but bring your all and have fun!