Sign Up for Camp Mo here
Debuting in the summer of 2020, Camp Mo is Edmodo’s free summer camp. Week long camps will be both educational and fun, bringing together online instruction with offline activities. Each day of the week campers will login to their Camp and get activities, challenges, and tasks to complete. They will be able to safely connect and collaborate with students like themselves from around the world, always monitored by professional camp counselors. To make Camp Mo accessible to as many students as possible, activities can be accessed anytime during the day, whenever they have access to a connected device. Each camp will have around two hours of fun activities per day.
Camp Mo camps are run by teachers and experts around the world for students aged 9-15. Students will be placed into camps with other students of their age. If you have multiple campers who would like to join simply fill out the form once per student.
How it works:
- Sign up your child and receive login instructions on the Saturday before the camp starts (all camps start on Mondays).
- Login to the camp to read the syllabus and prep materials for your child (we only use common items you probably have around the house).
- Your child logs in each weekday to do a fun activity. The day's activities are posted at 8:30am EST each weekday and camps run Monday through Friday.
What to expect:
- Make your own schedule --- each day of camp, your child logs on to find out what they'll be doing that day at a time that works for them (no set meeting time, no Zoom calls)
- 2+ hours worth of activities and content per day
- Your child does the projects on their own at home, but is able to talk with and send/receive messages with their counselors and campmates throughout the day and the week (conservations are always moderated).
Campers can join as many camps as they like and will receive fun Camp Mo swag after completing the camps!
Sign up now!
Which of the sessions would you like to attend? You can sign up for as many as you would like (they're free!).
Backyard Conservation: August 3rd-August 7th
Theater Camp: August 3rd-August 7th
STEM Challenge Camp: August 10th-August 14th
Global Goals-UNICEF/World's Largest Lesson Camp: August 10th-August 14th
New camps and dates coming soon! Click here to receive updates
What is your camper's first name?
What is your camper's last name?
How old is your camper on July 1, 2020?
What is your camper's gender?
Prefer not to say
What country do you live in?
Now for some information about you...What is your first name?
What is your last name?
What's your relationship with the camper?
Mom, dad, caregiver, etc
What's your phone number?
This will be used for emergencies and to send reminders.
If your camper wants to be in the same camp as friends or siblings who are also enrolling, please provide their name(s) below.
Does your camper have any other friends who might want to join your camper's cabin? If so, drop in their parent's email and we will send them a note to see if they want to join!
How did you hear about us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Edmodo.com.