Fashion in Detroit is excited to launch its 4th annual show presenting Fall designer collections on an elaborate runway modeled after New York Fashion Week. We will be featuring a mix of local, national and up-and-coming design talent, showcasing the creativity and energy of the fashion and design community in Michigan. Throughout the day, attendees can also shop Market Detroit, a showcase for our 2014 featured designers and other trendy, fashion-forward businesses from in and around the Detroit area. Following the days line-up, we will host an afterglow party inside Sound Board. As a non profit organization, Fashion in Detroit will also be supporting a local fashion scholarship fund. That's Fashion in Detroit!
ALL ASSIGNED VOLUNTEERS RECEIVE:
1) One (1) complimentary General Admission ticket to the daytime event.
2) One (1) complimentary General Admission ticket to the afterglow party. Must be 21 or older to attend.
3) One (1) complimentary t-shirt to wear during your assigned shift(s).
4) One (1) complimentary box lunch and snacks.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
1) Please complete the form below. Answering ALL the questions is required.
2) Please email any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, add VOLUNTEER QUESTION to the subject line.
3) 'Like' us on Facebook: Fashion in Detroit (organization)
4) Follow us on Twitter: FashionNDetroit
5) Follow us on Instagram: FIDetroit
5) Stay tuned to our social media channels and email for updates and other information.
Thank you for your interest, excitement and support of this year's Fashion in Detroit event.