Temple First: Collective Success @ Temple
Welcome to the Collective Success Network! Thank you for signing up as a student!
The Collective Success Network is building a platform in Philadelphia for professionals and companies to support and mentor college students who may also be the first generation in their family to attend college to achieve their academic and career aspirations.
This initiative is a collaboration between professionals and students building and leading campus chapters at Drexel University (Dragons First), Temple University (Temple First), and the University of Pennsylvania (Collective Success @ Penn).
Regardless of whether there is a campus chapter at your university, you can still participate in Collective Success Intercollegiate Programs.
Joining this network will give you access to a social support network of diverse caring professionals who have relevant life experience to help you navigate the path forward. Many of the professional volunteers were once lower-income, first-generation college students.
This sign-up form will take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Best phone number to reach you:
What school within Temple are you enrolled?
What is your college major(s)? (you can write undecided if you don't yet know)
What is your current year in college?
What is your expected graduation date?
What industries are you interested in exploring? (please check all that apply)
Healthcare Services and Medicine
Law and Government
STEM (e.g. Technology, Engineering, R&D)
Business and Finance
Architecture, Creative, & Performing Arts
Communications, Media, & Journalism
Academia and Education
Nonprofit and NGO
Humanities and Liberal Arts
What job(s)/position(s) are you pursuing for a summer internship or a full-time position after graduation?
Our four main Intercollegiate Programs are:
1. Group Mentorship Program (must be in Philadelphia) - Pods will consist of 2 professionals and 3-4 students and will meet for 5 sessions (after work) over 10 weeks during (each pod works out their own meeting schedule). Sessions will either be hosted at the companies office or held near the campuses of Drexel, Penn and Temple.
2. Career Guidance Program - Students are matched with a seasoned professional in their desired industry who will review and provide personalized feedback on their cover letter and resume, and help coach and prepare students for interviews.
3. Company Visits (to corporations in the Philadelphia area) Program - We will bring a a group of 15-20 students to a visit companies in their desired field so students can gain exposure to the industry, explore the fit, and build their network.
4. Learning Events (Expert-led Workshops, Panel Discussions and Talks) - the purpose is to equip students with the understanding, skills and competencies essential to recruiting and building a successful career.
In addition we will plan social events like meet and greets for students and professionals to mingle and an end of year celebration.
Which programs are you interested in? (see descriptions above)
1. Group mentorship Program
2. Career Path Guidance Program
3. Company Visits Program
4. Learning Events Program
5. Social events
Please answer the following questions so that we may not only better understand the diversity of our membership, but also organize events that are geared to participants.
Where is your hometown? (city, state or country if international)
Where do you live during the school year?
Dormitory, off-campus, commute, etc.
Commute from home
Please indicate your ethnicity/ethnicities/cultural heritage(s).
e.g. African-American, Native American, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bosnian, Greek, Pakistani, Nigerian, etc.
Please indicate your preferred gender identity.
Prefer not to say
At least one of my parents graduated from college with a bachelor's degree
At least one of my parents attended some college
Neither of my parents attended any college
My parent(s) attended college outside the United States
Prefer not to answer
Are you eligible for a Pell grant?
Prefer not to answer
How did you hear about this initiative (Collective Success Network)?
Please use this space to share any additional messages.
e.g. one thing you wish you had known before you started college, any requests or suggestions for future events or programs here.etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service