Self Asessment Module 3 (HUL)
1. What uses can be linked to a business plan? (More than one answer is correct.)
With which of the following attributes of a business plan do you agree? (More than one answer is correct.)
A business plan is a living document.
Once a business plan is finished and you got financed the plan is not important anymore.
A business plan allows going the distance with your business and reflecting about it.
Adapting a business plan to changing environment is not necessary.
3. True or false: The crucial parts of a business plan are answers on simple questions:
4. Which of the following are the crucial elements of a business plan? (More than one answer is correct.)
5. Which of the following are the crucial elements of a business plan? (More than one answer is correct.)
6. Which of the following actions should have the highest priority according to the Eienhower-Box?
Important but not urgent
Important and urgent
Neither important nor urgent
Urgent but not importan
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service