Board members serve a three-year term. Jobs may vary within the three-year commitment.
Considerations for HP Arts Board Nominations:
• Nominee has demonstrated continuous appreciation for the arts within our schools and community
• Nominee has personally volunteered and directly demonstrated their willingness and ability to contribute (examples: booster clubs, performances, shows, PTAs)
• Nominee currently works or participates in the arts or has done so in the past or Nominee understands, appreciates and enjoys the arts
• Nominator has identified the Nominee’s skills by either working with or has recognized the successful use of skills (examples: booster clubs, performances, shows, PTAs)
• Nominee will commit the time and has the flexibility to meet their specified project timelines (varies by position)