Intro. to Electrical Current S.M.H.S.
1. If the temperature of a conductor is increased, the amount of current at 10 V would be
depends on whether the Yankees win the World Series
2. If 2.0 C of charge pass a point in a circuit in 4.0 s, the current is equal to
3. Which condition must exist between two points in a conductor in order to maintain a flow of charge ?
a potential difference
a magnetic field
a high resistance
a low resistance
4. The ratio of the potential difference across a conductor to the current in the conductor is called
5. If the length of a copper wire is reduced by half, then the resistance of the wire will be
6. A flow rate of 1 C per 0.1 s is measured in a wire. What is the electrical current in the wire ?
7. A 10 V potential difference maintains a 2 A current in a resistor. What is the value of the resistor ?
8. The current in a resistor connected to a 12 V source is 3.0 A. How many coulombs of charge will pass through the resistor in 2.0 s ?
9. Two 300 ohm resistors are connected in series with a 60 V battery. What is the current in the circuit ?
10. A 5 ohm resistor and 10 ohm resistor are connected in series. Compared to the potential drop across the 5 ohm resistor, the potential drop across the 10 ohm resistor is?
equal to the number of games that the Mets lose to the Yankees
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service