2020 US Open Challenge
Choose your team and win!!!
How to Play:
- Fill out the contest entry form below
- Select 1 player from Groups A, B, C and D
- Team with the lowest aggregate score wins. ALL FOUR OF YOUR PLAYERS MUST MAKE THE CUT TO WIN.
- Follow along with our daily email updates
- Entries must be received by September 16th 11:59pm EST to be eligible
1st place - $200 gift card to JTSpencer.com
2nd place - $100 gift card to JTSpencer.com
3rd place - $50 gift card to JTSpencer.com
Tiebreaker #1 - US Open winning score
Tiebreaker #2 - Total birdies or better by US Open Champion for the entire tournament (a number from 0-72)
Tiebreaker #3 - Random draw
IMPORTANT: One entry per email. In the event of multiple entries, all entries will be disqualified.
Van Rooyen, Erik
Cabrera Bello, Rafael
Augenstein, Jon (a)
Castillo, Ricky (a)
Hammer, Cole (a)
Howell III, Charles
Kanaya, Takumi (a)
Kim, Si Woo
Michel, Lukas (a)
Ogletree, Andy (a)
Pak, John (a)
Rousaud, Eduard (a)
Scott, Sandy (a)
Sugrue, James (a)
Summerhays, Preston (a)
Thompson, Davis (a)
Yu, Chun An (a)
Tiebreaker #1: US Open winning score (hint: most likely will be in between these number 260-325)
Tiebreaker #2: Total holes played under par (birdie or eagles) by US Open winner for the entire tournament (hint: a number from 0-72)
IMPORTANT: Please send me daily updates for this US Open Fantasy Challenge so I can see how my team is doing!
IMPORTANT: Please add me to the email newsletter distribution list for JT Spencer. We will email you periodically about discounts, offers and new products, as well as future Fantasy Golf Challenges.
Contest Rules – The US Open 2019
Official Contest Rules — US Open Contest
1. To enter the contest, please use only the following entry options. One entry per email address. No purchase is necessary to enter:
A) Go to the provided hyperlink and complete the entry form.
2. All entries must be entered online by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020. Contest sponsor is JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries. The sponsor retains the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware, software, malfunctions of the entrant’s email provider, lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, problems downloading entries from the website, lost or unavailable network connections, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause), any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading any materials in this contest, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest which may limit the ability to participate, for any technical problems related to website entries, or caused by any human or technical error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in their sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may, in their discretion, select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. 3. Prize winner(s) will be determined at the conclusion of US Open Contest. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The Contest will be conducted under the supervision of JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing and the decision will be final in all matters relating to this contest. The prizewinner will be notified by e-mail. Any prize notification returned to JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing as undeliverable may result in the forfeiture of that prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law. 4. The prize for US Open Contest contest is 1st place - $200, 2nd place - $100, 3rd place - $50. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $1st place - $200, 2nd place - $100, 3rd place - $50. 5. By entering, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules and to allow JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing to share their full names and addresses with sponsors. The winner agrees to allow JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing to use his or her name, full address and photographic likeness for promotional purposes without obtaining further consent or providing compensation. 6. Entrants agree that, by accepting a prize, winner agrees that JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing and their parent, subsidiaries and affiliate companies, and their agents, employees, directors and officers will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind incurred in connection with, or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or while traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in this promotion or any prize-related activity. Any potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that such person is the winner. 7. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Employees of JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing, prize suppliers and members of their immediate families living in the same household are not eligible. 8. Prize must be redeemed by 12/31/2019.
Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine operation of a drawing is in violation of criminal and civil laws. JT Spencer and Goodpep Digital Marketing reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the full extent permitted by law.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Goodpep Digital Marketing.