Central PA Vegfest 831 Martha Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
Checks can be made payable to Central PA Vegfest.
DEADLINE: May 5th 2018
Please send total payment via PayPal to account: firstname.lastname@example.org • https://www.paypal.me/CentralPAVegFest • Click SENDYour application will be reviewed and matched with your payment. You will receive a confirmation email and/or phone call. If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Check or money order made payable to: Central PA Vegfest, note: 2018 Central PA VegFest, address: 831 Martha Ave Lancaster, PA 17601
Questions Contact: Courtney @ 717.332.6891
If your application is denied based on non-vegan compliance or vendor conflict, your fees will be refunded. Otherwise fees are not refundable due to foul weather, personal dissatisfaction of event, your inability to keep the event date, or other factors not in the realm of control by the Central PA VegFest Planning Committee. If the event is cancelled due to weather, sponsorship will be used for the next scheduled event.
2. Booth setup may begin two hours before the event's public start time, and Exhibitors should be finished with setup 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. Exhibitors who do not arrive within their assigned setup time may not be admitted to the VegFest.
3. Exhibitors must remain at their exhibition space from the start of the event until the end. Exhibitors must vacate the premises no later than one hour after the end of the event. Failure to do so may result in the Exhibitor for any additional costs incurred.
4. All Exhibitors must have signage clearly identifying the name of their business or organization.
5. Exhibit space may not be shared or sublet without the express written consent of Lancaster VegFest.
6. Exhibitors and Sponsors agree to make no claim for any reason against Lancaster VegFest, our volunteers, or our venue for lost, stolen, or damaged goods, nor any injury to themselves, their employees or volunteers, or event attendees.
7. Exhibitors and Sponsors agree to indemnify event coordinators, Lancaster VegFest, and the host venue against litigation and hold themselves harmless for any liability arising out of the exhibitor or sponsor's participation in the event. Exhibitors and sponsors agree to accept full responsibility for any such loss, theft, or damage of goods, or injury caused or experienced by the exhibitor or sponsor.
8. In order to distribute or sell prepared foods, the exhibitor must first be approved by Lancaster VegFest as a food vendor. All food vendors are responsible for getting any required food or health permits.
9. No Exhibitor shall exhibit any merchandise or service other than those specified in the application. All product displays, literature, or other materials must meet Lancaster VegFest guidelines as described in item 10, and are subject to Lancaster VegFest approval.
10. All products sold, offered, or advertised at the event must be Vegan (containing no animal products or byproducts of any kind). Non-food items should not be tested on animals, and should be free of animal derivatives such as fur, leather, silk, lanolin, gelatin, etc. Books and literature may not promote the use of any animal products.
11. Selling or distribution of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
12. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of the event, Lancaster VegFest shall in no way be liable to the Exhibitor or Sponsor. Registration fees are non-refundable, as they are used to cover the cost of the event venue, liability insurance, etc.
13. Exhibit space not occupied by the end of the setup time will be considered a no-show, and the space will be deemed forfeited. The space may be reassigned or used by Lancaster VegFest without notice.
14. The Exhibitor / Sponsor shall not (a) commit any nuisance; (b) cause any unusual smoke or odor to emanate from their space; (c) do anything which would interfere with the effectiveness of any utility of VegFest, nor interfere with free access or passage to the facilities of the VegFest; (d) interfere with the effectiveness or accessibility to the electricity; (e) do or permit to be done any act which might invalidate any insurance policy carried by Lancaster VegFest or our venue.
15. Failure of the Exhibitor / Sponsor to comply in any respect with the terms, conditions, rules, or regulations of this agreement shall result in the termination of the rights of the Exhibitor / Sponsor.
16. Lancaster VegFest reserves the right to restrict exhibits to a maximum noise level and to suitable methods of operation and display. Lancaster VegFest shall have the final decision as to what constitutes a proper exhibit and such decision shall be final and binding. If for any reason any exhibit or its contents are deemed objectionable by Lancaster VegFest, the exhibit may be moved or removed. This provision includes persons, things, conduct, printed materials, or any item or attire that Lancaster VegFest may consider objectionable to VegFest's intent. Lancaster VegFest further reserves the right to relocate exhibits when such relocation is necessary to maintain the character and/or good order of the VegFest.
17. Returned checks are subject to a $35 penalty fee.
18. Lancaster VegFest reserves the right to decline any application at its discretion.
19. By taking part in Lancaster VegFest you agree that you, your business, and your booth are willingly subject to photographs by the committee for future marketing purposes and/or by local media.
20. All businesses selling products and services subject to sales tax are required to obtain a Pennsylvania Sales, Use and Hotel Occupancy Tax License using the PA-100 Enterprise Registration application.
The quickest and easiest way to apply is directly on-line at: http://www.pa100.state.pa.us/
The online system has edit checks that will prevent the submission of an incomplete or incorrect application, which would delay processing. You will receive the sales tax account number by e-mail, if so requested, in about 3 business days. If you complete the online PA-100 Form, you may retrieve your account number(s) by logging onto the same site about 3 business days after the online PA-100 was submitted. Click on "Check on Application Status" and enter your application ID and 4-digit PIN. Your registration packet/license will be mailed in 7 to 10 business days.
21. Lancaster VegFest will be mobily selling water bottles to the VegFest attendees waiting in line at food trucks or booths. Sales for water bottles will go towards funding next years Lancaster VegFest.
22. There will be NO PARKING on the VegFest site unless you have permission from the organizer, Courtney. Permission will be based on the final event map and availability of space. Free parking will be available.
23. FOOD VENDORS AND/OR SAMPLERS: You MUST have a City Health License to sell or give away food.To obtain a City Health License, contact the Health Department at 717-291-4707 or 717-291-4714. A temporary Lancaster permit will cost an additional $60, to be paid to the City Health Department. Vendors must also have a Pennsylvania Department of Revenue (717-845-6661) sales tax license. You can start to obtain this licence on May 1st.Please send a copy of the City Health Licenses to Courtney Kokus at email@example.com by May 26th.