Past Continuous Exam
TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. It is used to describe an action in progress in the Past.
2. The main verb is always conjugated in the Participle form.
3. To indicate that the action was in progress, we write the verb with -ING.
4. Stella _____ an apple.
5. Marco and Stella _____ Science.
6. We use the Past Form of the verb TO BE in this tense.
7. She _____ playing hockey.
8. We have to take into account the Irregular form of the main verb.
9. Tommy was _____ TV last night.
10. My brothers were _____ together.
11. The auxiliary DID is used in this tense.
12. Kate _____ good.
13. They _____ there.
didn't were living
were not living
14. She _____ a bath when the phone rang.
15. When the car appeared, I _____ Carol.
16. _____ when it started raining?
Was she sleeping
Did she sleeping
Was she slept
17. We _____ when the teacher arrived.
were not talking
18. Which of the sentences is grammatically correct?
He was drink soda.
He was drinking soda.
He were drinking soda.
19. _____ the truth?
Did she telling
Were she telling
Was she telling
20. I _____ when my boss came in.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service